Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Little Giggles




Owen is changing so much each day. He really is starting to develop his own personality and it is as sweet as can be. Grandma Julie got him up yesterday morning and when Luke and I walked into the room as she was holding him, he let out the tiniest little giggle (at least that is what we think it was). I think he was laughing at his daddy, he sure is funny! It definitely wasn't a belly laugh, but it still made us very amazed and happy.

The little guy is also starting to move around a lot more when he is awake and has discovered that he can splash water in the bathtub, I think that I get just as wet as he does during the bath now! Tummy time is starting to become more tolerable for Owen and he can even lift his head off of the floor now (but not for too long). I have a feeling that once he starts crawling, I am going to have my hands full!

We have had a wonderful weekend with him, he is so easy going and enjoyable. Grandma Julie was nice enough to babysit for us last night while we went to our friends' house for dinner, we sure will miss that when she leaves :) Other than constantly spitting up, she says that he doesn't give her any trouble. Thank you Owen for being such a wonderful baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment