Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 31, 2010

Edisto Island
















What a great weekend with the family at Edisto Island, SC! All of my siblings were able to make it down and it made for a fun filled trip! Owen had many firsts; first time to the beach, first time in the ocean, first time in the pool, and first time meeting Uncle Joe and Aunt Megan! Owen will soon realize how cool his aunt is, she bought him Kanye West lullabys. I must say, they are much more tolerable than traditional lullabys. I wish more of us lived closer, but at least we will see them all again in a few weeks in MI.

Hey ya'll, thanks for the great memories :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So happy that you were all able to get together; it sounds like you had a wonderful time! Loving each and every picture, Little Owen, our little Beach Baby - if he was any cuter I couldn't stand it! Of course, I haven't stopped thinking about our precious time together, it seems all I do is talk about my Little Pea Pod - thank you for such a wonderful time! June 22 . . . and counting!! Love & Miss All of YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete