Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rolling Over

Hit a big milestone yesterday (with a little help from his mom)! Owen has been extremely close to rolling over for some time now, enough that Grandma Julie has warned me not to leave him on the ottoman alone. Well, last night he was really turning to his side when he was on his back. So I decided to put him on his tummy to see if her could roll over. I propped his arms up and he immediately rolled to his back. He had the hugest grin on his face, I think because we were all screaming with joy. I will post a video of this soon, just know that he was being quite stubborn when I turned the video on so it took awhile, be patient...

1 comment:

  1. OMG - I can hardly stand it! He is just adorable and such a little chunk!! I am counting . . . only 3 more days and I will have him in my arms - rocking, singing, and kissing those chubby little cheeks!! I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE PEA POD!!!

    ReplyDelete