Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Four Months Old: 14 lbs 9 oz, 25 inches




Our little guy is growing and changing each and every day. He turned 4 months old yesterday, and is starting to sleep through the night more often. Mom and Dad are over the moon about this! I just hope that I am not jinxing it. It feels soooooo wonderful to get a good night's rest, I think I forgot what that felt like! We decided to purchase a Bumbo seat this week per a friend's suggestion and I am so happy that we did. Owen loves it; it is a seat that allows him to sit upright and see his world around him. The first night we had it he sat in the living room and played and we even took it out into the wonderful spring evening where he enjoyed looking at all of his surroundings, especially his caterpiller toy! I think this will come in handy when we head to the beach next week.

Grandma Kim is now in town and seems to be loving every minute of the little guy! She is such a big help and I know that she is creating special memories for herself, like the walk in the torrential downpour; she is even getting quite the reputation around the neighborhood ;)

I can't believe that she will be gone in just a week, if we could only get both sets of grandparents to move....

No comments:

Post a Comment