Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 7, 2010

School's Out for Summer!


It's official, I am finally on summer break! Last Wednesday was technically my last day of school, although I only had to go in for a couple of hours and little O Man went with me. So this week marks my first full week off with the little guy since I had to go back to work. I am also quickly remembering how tiring it is to be home with him all day, way more 'work' than my actual job :) I think I fell asleep last week at 7 pm each night that I was with him all day, but it is so worth it.


Owen is really in a great baby stage right now. He sleeps through the night more often than not, and man has that made me a completely different person :) Last night he went to sleep at 8 and didn't wake up until 6:15! I'll take that any day. And to top it off, he fell back to sleep around 7, which allowed me to enjoy a cup of coffee in the hot tub.


Last week we took lots of morning walks, maybe a little too many for Marlow. His shoulder started acting up again when I took him for a walk two days in a row. It's just so hard to leave him behind when he gives me that adorable puppy dog look. Owen and I have also checked out our neighborhood pool, I have a feeling that we will be spending EVERY day down there in a couple of years. It was full of kids and it looked like they were all having so much fun! But I think the highlight for Owen this week was the construction of his Baby Einstein playstation. Just look at the smile on his face when he went into it for the first time! It took mom a long time to put it together, but I think it was well worth the wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment