Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Not Quite Ready

So apparently I really misjudged my kid today. I thought that he might be ready to begin on rice cereal, boy was I wrong! Last night he was still 'starving' after his 8 oz bottle, so I ended up having to feed him 2 more oz before he would go to sleep. So logicially I thought maybe he needed a few more calories in his diet. So this morning I decided to be brave and try the rice cereal. Enjoy the pictures, they tell the whole story!

"What is she making me do now???"
"What is she coming at me with?"

"Okay, I'll try it."


"Oops, I may have gotten a little too excited!"
(This is what happened after Owen decided to flail his arms all about)



"YUCK!"
"I think I'll just stick with my bottle."




2 comments:

  1. My entire office is hysterical - this is the best Erin!!! You captured the moment like no other . . . you should be a screen writer, absolutely adorable!!! And, he is such a little blonde - I LOVE IT!!! Only 6 more days - woo woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed it! I had a feeling that I should have my camera ready for the event. Looking forward to our visit!!

    ReplyDelete