Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hey everyone! Here are a few pictures from this past week. I was inspired by these gorgeous orange flowers that have bloomed in my yard (thanks to the previous homeowner) and I am afraid that I may kill them off before they bloom again next year! I have really been enjoying my time with the little man, hopefully you'll like the pictures.


Getting ready for the photo shoot with mom!
"I'm distracted by my crazy brother, Marlow."

"I can't believe she made me change my outfit so that I would match my Bumbo and the flowers; she's losing it!"






"Fine, but this HAS to be the last picture today!"
These are sort of fun to pull!



Enjoying some quality playtime with mommy in the early morning.





1 comment:

  1. I have the HUGEST smile on my face, and actually laughed out load! Erin, you are SO good, so clever, I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see Little Owen like this! I can just about reach out and hug him!!! He is way too cute and you are such a great Mommy - what a lucky boy!!! Eleven more days, and counting - hugs and kisses to my little Pea Pod, and hugs to you and Lucas Jay!!

    ReplyDelete