Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 25, 2010

3 Months


Owen turned 3 months old last Monday. He has changed so much in such a short period of time and is really starting to develop his own personality. He is smiling so much more now and has made best friends with the ceiling fan, he is always looking at it and smiling :) He is also beginning to "talk" a lot more and loves when I whistle a tune, he thinks it is the funniest thing in the world! Hopefully I can continue to entertain him this easily throughout his entire childhood!


We went to the doctor last week for two vaccines and another weigh in. He is finally starting to put on some lbs--up to 10 lbs 9 oz, finally up to the 3rd percentile. Yes, I said 'up' because he had slipped down to less than the first percentile. We began supplementing with formula and rice cereal. Something that I didn't want to have to do, but he needs it. He gained a pound and a half in two weeks! He is eating a ton more now so hopefully he will continue with this growth spurt and hopefully he'll begin to sleep through the night soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - he looks beautiful, and so BIG! It sounds like you have the feeding issues all figured out and it should help him sleep thru the night! It won't be long and I will have to send you Luke's favorite goulash recipe!! Erin, you are a wonderful Mom, and I can hardly wait for my turn to take care of Little Owen, I'm counting the days!! Hugs & Love, Gramma K

    ReplyDelete
  2. He slept through the night last night!! So happy and rested today! Hopefully this will continue. Looking forward to having you come down in just a few short weeks!

    ReplyDelete