Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 23, 2010

Real tears are so sad :(

Poor little guy has been feeling under the weather ever since starting day care. He can't seem to shake his runny nose (which I expected). He finally doesn't have a temperature today, but I think he may have begun teething. Drool is definitely on the rise and he has been crying real tears a lot today. He just looks so sad and I feel awful for him. Part of me hopes that he'll wake up with a tooth tomorrow, but there is another part that kind of hopes he can hold off until next week. We are getting family portraits taken this weekend and I am really hoping to still catch him in his 'all gums' phase. I guess only time will tell...

1 comment:

  1. I am going to cry; I can't stand it that he is crying REAL TEARS, oh Erin, I'm so sorry! I wish I was there (not that I could change anything, but, I would HOLD him every minute while you are at school - and then let him see his Mommy as soon as you got home). I am sure he will be fine, but, it breaks your heart, I know . . . hugs and love, GiGi

    ReplyDelete