Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 3, 2010

Long Weekend...here we come!

Good thing a long weekend is coming! I think everyone is looking forward to a weekend full of QT--hopefully :) With Owen setting his own bedtime for 5:30, it is hard for either one of us to get to spend much time with him (except for 5 a.m. and that is not so much fun). Hence, we don't have many pictures :)

We did have family pics taken last weekend, hopefully I will get them back soon and I will post a couple to the blog so everyone can see how much Owen has grown! We did another first this past week; went to the grocery store and rode in the seat on the cart. Owen was a little hesitant at first, but by the end of the trip, he was having a blast! It is so much easier now that I have room in my cart for the groceries. I know I won't be saying that for long since he will want to grab everything that he sees pretty soon, but for now, his ability to sit upright for an extended period of time has made my life easier at the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment