Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Isle of Palms

We had yet another beach trip last week and had a wonderful time! Went down with some of Luke's work pals and enjoyed great drinks, great food, and great relaxation! I of course forgot to charge my camera so we have no photo memories from this trip, other than the ones from my phone :) But Owen enjoyed himself and took his daily naps on the beach and didn't even mind getting sand blasted!

I can officially say that Owen is now officially a "sitter" after this trip. On the Edisto trip he began sitting for short periods of time, but this trip Owen showed us that he is now able to sit by himself for extended periods of time! I feel like he hits a new milestone almost everyday, I know he will be crawling before I know it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment