Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Closer to one than to a newborn...




Happy 7 month birthday, Owen! Unfortunatly, Owen spiked his first temperature today and day care had to call me. Lucky for me, I was already on my way to pick him up. I decided to take him to the dr. after talking with my mom. Ears and throat checked out to be fine. Hopefully he will break it by morning since I have students coming tomorrow. The good news is, we were able to find out his weight for his 7 month update: 17 lbs 14 oz.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - ADORABLE! He sure does look close to 1; he has changed so much in just a few short weeks! So sorry for the fever yesterday, hope is is all better this morning! I am sure you are ALL looking forward to the weekend. Hugs to my Little Pea Pod - he is absolutely amazing - I WANT A CUDDLE!!!

    ReplyDelete