Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 5, 2010

SMILE!!







Well it is official, Owen's smiles are no longer due to just gas. He is actually smiling and it couldn't have come at a better time! We transferred Owen into his own room this week and let's just say that wasn't his idea of a good time. After keeping me up for what seemed like ALL night, I was greeted in the morning with the biggest grin that I have ever seen!! It made my heart melt and I get so excited everytime that I see it. Well I knew that I wanted to capture it for the blog, so I spent all day yesterday and today trying to capture it. While these pictures are good, they do not do his smile justice because in real life it takes up his entire face! I'm sure I will be able to capture it in the future.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! He is adorable! I remember how your heart just melts when you see the smile! Enjoy every one you guys!!!

    Love,
    Great Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly stand it! You are so right Erin; when he smiles it will take up his entire face, and these pictures are adorable!! Erin, you do such a great job on this blog - I would be lost without it!! I love the 'Mommy thinks I'm Cool' shirt - and I LOVE seeing him without his binky - what a beautiful face!!! As always, I am counting the days until I can hug him and hold him again . . . & of course, anxious to see you & Lucas Jay too!! Enjoy these magical moments - LOVE YOU!!! Gramma Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just TOO CUTE. We love you all so much and hope everything keeps going well! Give him a big kiss from all of us
    Your cousins in Alaska!

    ReplyDelete