Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Momma is HAPPY!!

Little Owen officially slept through the night last night!! He slept until 5:30, I have not slept entirely through the night since I was probably 7 months pregnant, so this was a welcomed surprised. He has been a pretty decent sleeper, but usually wakes up around 4 am. I am REALLY hoping that this type of sleep will become more consistent. Trying not to get my hopes up though (especially since just a few days ago he was up between 1-3 am). Sorry I don't have a picture to go along with this post, but I wouldn't want to wake him by taking a picture of him sleeping in his crib. Maybe I'll get a picture in the future when I am a little more confident in his sleeping abilities.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - Little Owen is growing up!! I am very happy for you; you were probably scared when you woke up and looked at the clock! It must be he is adjusting to his 'crib' and his room . . . ahhhh, I can just picture my Little Pea Pod in that great big bed! Well, contratulations on a good night's sleep Erin (but, I think you are right . . . don't get too excited - I am sure Little Owen has lots of surprises in store for you!) Hugs & love to you and my Little Owen . . . I miss him so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, it's funny you say that about him being in the big bed. When I get him in the morning he is always scooted down to one end and turned sideways. I don't know how he moves in his 'straight jacket'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - I can just see him! Erin, I can't tell you HOW MUCH I MISS HIM! He will have changed so much; I can hardly stand it!! I absolutely LIVE for the Blog, Facebook, and Skype (let's make a date this weekend), I need to see my Little Pea Pod!!! Love you, enjoy these wonderful days . . . :)

    ReplyDelete