Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2 Months




I can't believe Owen is already two months old! We had a very busy day today which started out with a visit to school. Owen got to meet all of my students as well as attend a special chapel service in his honor (it was to honor all faculty children that were born in the past five years). He did pretty well in chapel, but he of course got hungry half way through and more than one person commented how active he is--I think we will be very busy once he is on the move! All of the students were very excited to see him and Ashe even commented that he must be very well behaved because he didn't make a sound during chapel--you've got to love how 2nd graders think! We finished the day off with a trip to the pediatrician for his check up and first vaccines. He screamed, but that was not the first time that I heard him do that :) So, his stats for his second month are as follows: Weight 8 lbs 15 oz Height 22 1/2 inches
The first picture shows Owen after his shots, with the bandage to prove it.

1 comment:

  1. Well Erin, I'm not sure if this is the first time that you all have heard this. But, I have to say that little baby Owen looks like his Dad! I noticed another picture that my Mom showed me last week--and I can see Luke's face in that second picture above! Thanks again for keeping the blog updated! Go Green!

    ReplyDelete