Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm not always cute


Although we don't see this face very often, it seems to rear it's ugly head every evening! Owen has his cries down to a pattern and boy is he ever loud! If you have had the chance to call during one of these episodes, then you have heard his strong lungs. I have a feeling that he will take after his dad and his voice will be heard when he is older.

Luckily these crying fits are usually due to a good reason; hunger, dirty diaper, lost his pacifier, bath, tired, uncomfortable, etc. Figuring it out is sometimes the tough part :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - but Erin, he is STILL adorable (and he looks like he has grown so much!) What a great picture, and how fun for you to share! As you can see, I am lovin' this blog - I look every day, just for the chance to get another glimpse of my sweet little angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying it. We are looking forward to your visit in less than a week!

    ReplyDelete