Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm changing...






Owen is two weeks old today and he is such a good baby. The first week was very trying at times due to the lack of sleep, but I think Luke and I are finally starting to get the hang of things. It helps that he is such a good sleeper--I hope I didn't just jinx it! He also has a very good disposition and is only fussy when he needs something, but who isn't? One thing that always seems to keep him a little upset are the hiccups--they seem to come after our 3 a.m. feedings and proceed to keep him awake. Owen still does not care very much for the sponge bath, hopefully he'll enjoy the baths more when we move to the plastic tub.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - he is changing so much! He will NEVER remember me!!! The pix are adorable; Erin, you are doing a great job on the blog - I love it! Marlow is so sweet, the great protector . . . you guys are already a fabulous FAMILY!!! I love you & miss you & we're counting the days 'till 2/12!! Grandma Kim

    ReplyDelete