Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 18, 2010

First Month Dr. Appt


Owen had his first month dr. appointment today. He is doing wonderfully! He now weighs 8 lbs 2 oz and is 21 1/4 inch long, everything looks great. Owen, however, did not enjoy going to the doctor. He cried (no, screamed) the entire time. Grandma Kim was in the waiting room and could hear him, I know that it was killing her and she wanted to come to the rescue. Luckily he had a great nap when we got home. That much screaming would make anyone exhausted. The Dr. even gave us a tip to get him to sleep longer at night--mix rice cereal in with the breast milk to keep him satisfied longer. I think I will be going to the store tonight...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this picture; I've been watching for the latest! Ralph & I just came back from a wonderful visit; I think I could stay forever! I could have held Owen Lucas 24/7 (and I almost did!) Thank you to Erin & Luke for sharing with us; you are already incredible parents! I miss my morning snuggle time & my evening 'Pea Pod' time with Little Owen, what wonderful memories. Enjoy, and much love and hugs & snuggles!! Grandma Kim

    ReplyDelete