Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 23, 2012

It's been awhile...

Well, I am officially the worst 'blogger' on the web!  A LOT has happened since last June.  Owen is keeping us entertained each and every day!  He is all boy, talks, runs, plays nonstop.  Some important Owen quotes to remember:

  • At some point this summer he switched from calling our dog 'Marmo' to his official name:  Marlow!
  • A Thanksgiving quote:  "MMMMMM....stuffing!"  Kept us all laughing!
  • Loves, loves, loves Santa Claus.  Not a huge fan of elves as one is seen helping Santa down the chimney in one of his books and every time he saw the picture he would say "No push Santa!"
  • Calls Grandma and Grandpa "Bacca Julie and Bacca"  No one is really sure why :)
  • Definitely has a southern drawl with the following words:  Milk, More, and I am sure much more.
  • He is very excited about his new baby sister who is due in a couple weeks and imitates how a baby cries for us--"baby goes whaaa (in a sweet quiet voice), Owen goes WHAA! (in a loud, obnoxious voice).  Makes daddy and I laugh every time!
  • He told us that when baby sister cries he will say, "It's OK baby, I love you!"  Let's see if this will really hold true...
I am sure there are a ton more and when I remember them, I will add!

Here are some of our favorite pictures from the past almost year--sorry they are not in chronological order!

Isle of Palms July 2011
Happy Halloween!

This is how I announced my sister's upcoming arrival to Bacca and Bacca Julie.  It took Bacca Julie awhile to catch on ;)

Apple picking with cousins Oct. 2011

Getting cookies ready for Santa at Poppa and Nonny's house

Apple picking in Oct.


Sprinkling reindeer dust for Santa to find me at Nonny and Poppa's house

Naples, March 2012


2nd Birthday Party

I love Mickey!

2 years old!


1 comment:

  1. YES - it has been a long time, but, you still haven't lost your touch! I love your stories and quotes and you picked great pictures! I will anxiously await pictures of Lila Marie on this site (I am sure that is on your list in your 'spare time')! Love you! Nonny & Poppa

    ReplyDelete