Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 12, 2011

SUMMER!!

We had a great family weekend! We started Saturday morning with a trip to Cleveland Park where Owen ran, jumped and slid for quite awhile. Later that afternoon we took a trip to our neighborhood pool...let the summer fun begin!



Lake Keowee for the day...not a bad follow-up to Saturday!


Chillin' with daddy. Owen has this whole boat thing figured out!






Enjoying a boat ride on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon while eating one of my favorite snacks, balls (known as blueberries to everyone else).




This thing is pretty cool...



Look at that view!



Daddy wanted to take me down the waterslide, mommy was nervous that he wouldn't hold my head above water when we landed in the pool...


But daddy did great and kept my head nice and dry! However, I still don't know how I feel about the waterslide just yet. I have sort of an 'eh' attitude toward it (I must've gotten this from my mommy).



Love playing with the water features. Look at mommy constantly holding onto me...geeze, are you ever going to let me learn how to swim on my own???


No comments:

Post a Comment