Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch




"Look at dad's shadow looming over me."


"Hangin' with my dad."



"Mom, the sun is in my eyes!"




"She thinks my tractor's sexy..."




















"This looks like a good one."








"I guess I'll eat mulch for dinner. We finally made it to a pumpkin patch! We have been talking about this since before we had a kid, yes we are that weird couple!! We had to go at what is normally Owen's bedtime (5:00) since no other time worked this weekend. That being said, we didn't get the cutest pictures, but they capture the moment and the season. That's what is important...right? This pumpkin patch is probably not one that we will visit again, but it did the job. Next year maybe we will make it to the mountains and get even better pictures. Now if only I could find a Halloween costume for him...









No comments:

Post a Comment