Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 16, 2010

Growing, Growing, Growing!

I quickly realized when we came back from our trip to Michigan that Owen had outgrown his swing. I put him in it and it squeaked and creeked and Owen could now reach the mobile that hangs above it. I was at a loss, how could I possibly get a break (I mean, where would Owen take his naps)?? So thus our loooooong nightmare began--taking naps in the crib! Let's just say that this boy has a set of lungs on him! After two days of screaming for a good 15 minutes, and only taking naps in increments of 30 minutes, he seems to finally have this napping thing down (hopefully I didn't just jinx myself). Yesterday he took his morning nap for 1.5 hours and his afternoon nap lasted 2.5 hours--yippee!! Hopefully we can keep this up since he will need to be used to this in just a few weeks when he starts day care :(

No comments:

Post a Comment